Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Monday Evening



As Tom and I were throwing wood from one pile to another last night after work, I noticed that the sky was a beautiful dark pink color and I figured it would be a beautiful sunset. Turns out it was not as vibrant as it appeared from behind a giant pile of wood, but here is the best picture of it. Sorry there are no pictures of wood today. Tom and Nate (and Seth) ran a log splitter ALL day Sunday. I was supposed to go out and take pictures...... but I forgot. oooppps. I could go on and on about this ALL day log splitting, but I won't. Well, OK, I'll just say that once Tom starts something he really has to finish it. The poor guy made the neighbors turn on their porch lights so he could finish splitting all the wood!! When I say all the wood, that just means all the wood that has been cut so far. We still have a good 60-70 feet of tree on the ground! So, if anyone is planning to come visit this spring, or even this fall, we could make a day out of cuttin' on the tree...whatda ya think?

I got Doggie sleeping bags for Christmas, so last night we decided to get them out and see how the dogs liked them. Harley was not feeling well (stil isn't ) so he wasn't too interested in his sleeping bag. Well, besides not feeling well, everytime he would try to lay down, big sister here would sit on his blankie and make him mad. So here is Magpie in her new bag! Obviously she hated it! She is so spoiled!



I put my feet in the bag with Maggie and it is very warm! We are all ready for camping season!








3 comments:

Amber & James said...

That is a beautiful sunset! I know what you mean about the pictures not coming out as bright in the photos. Maggie looks too cute in the sleeping bag! SPOILED! whats wrong with Harley?

Anonymous said...

ok, i thought my dogs were spoiled, but their own sleeping bags! lol too funny! my kids have accused me of replacing them with the dogs... well when there r no grandkids, dogs r the next best thing! see what grandkids r missing? oopps, i didn't say that..

Anonymous said...

Well, I did Not know there was such as thing as doggy sleeping bags! Send me the info, as Jessie must keep up with the pups in the world! xoxo