Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER!!!

So what would Easter be without spending time with family or friends or cutting down trees or getting all 4 dogs together for a barkin good time!?!

When Seth asked if I was interested in bringing the chainsaw over on Easter, Well....................... of course I was!!


Before we started cooking we had to get the chores out of the way, Seth and Amy had this crooked tree growing in the front yard, so we turned it into fire wood.
Amy, the master chef, marinated these beautiful Hunks of Leg o Lamb for 24 hours, then grilled them. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Trish made the Deviled eggs, I mixed in some diced jalapenos to a few of them, I think we'll be making more of those.

THANK YOU AMY, Anytime you want to cook large meals that include Lamb, please don't hesitate, "If you are waitin on me....your backin up"
Add a fantastic Strawberry Shortcake, and that is one complete meal. Don't know how I had room for it, but I made it fit:)

2 comments:

Amber & James said...

Looks like some real good food and fun was had by all, of course there was some chainsaw action involved, but it wouldn't be right without it! Wish we could have popped in! Miss you all!

Moserblog said...

Okay Tom...that lamb looks fantastic! That's what we expect you to grill for us this summer at the lake! Miss you two much! Jackie