Tuesday, June 10, 2008

After 19 long months....

I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!
I have already flossed once, and can't wait to do it again! I am going to be a flossin' fool! It's so easy now! I am so happy I did this, but let me tell ya, it's been a very long 19 months! We were going to have corn on the cob tonight, but it rained, and we were not able to grill out, but I'll be enjoying that tomorrow!
On a side note, I want to thank everyone who is keeping my grandma in your thoughts and prayers. She is doing a little better today, but please keep the positive thought and prayers coming!! I do believe in the power of positive thinking, and I appreciate the help with that ( I have needed it too!).

OK, So here are some goofy pictures of me!



My teeth really do come together, this is just a goofy smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice grill yo!