Monday, February 4, 2008

65 Degrees!!!!!



Another Sunday spent in the woods!!! It was so freakishly warm that Trisha and I decided to spend the majority of the day hiking one of our favorite trails. We didn't measure it precisely, if I had to guess we prob. hiked around 6 miles.



Once we got to the top, we took a break, had a snack, and took lots of pictures.



So it's True....I do have a thing for climbing tree's, don't know what spurred my obsession, but it's just FUN!!!!


Trisha took this photo, I think she's finally getting the hang of our new camera.

I think the Hike worked as planned, not only is it great exercise and good for the soul to be out playing in the woods but it's also much needed for our little 4 legged friends. I feel like we owe it to them, after we work all week long, tired most evenings, they must get pretty bored, so we try to make it up to them on the weekend!! I think it worked...they were so tired!! They slept the whole way home, all evening, all night, and they were still tired this morning!! Of course they got up when they heard the alarm clock, Maggie knows that sound means feedin' time.

And I guess the Warm weather and fresh air takes Trisha back to the summers of the late 1980's when "Hair bands" ruled the world and Bon Jovi and Def Leopard were Jammin it out on their geeeetarrs!!! and Rick D's with the weekly top 40 Rocked!!! My Wife is Such a ROCK STAR, I can't believe that she doesn't own a jean jacket:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day was had by all! Love you, mom

Anonymous said...

wow! reminds me of the good old days hiking in clifty falls.(my backyard) i also went for a great walk today. out on the ice around the edge of the lake! ugh. high was 28* dogs still enjoyed it. pj~*