Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Cheesey Valentine

Tom and I agreed not to get each other anything for Valentines Day, but Tom didn't keep his promise.
I stayed home from work on Thursday because my throat was killing me, and I was just wore out. I think my body has been working over time to fight this crud that has consumed all of Buncombe County!
So anyway, Tom came home from the store on Thursday with a dozen roses and stuff to make a cheese fondue (AKA FUN-due)!
We have had a fondue pot for 2 years now and we have not used it once, so this was quite fun!
Tom thought it would be a good idea to take a few pictures of our cheesey feast. He got a little carried away with snaping pictures, so remember.... I was home SICK- that's why I look so fabulous!
It was a cheddar, crab, and shrimp fun-due! Yummy!

Of course we had to have some wine with it. Nothing else would taste right! The bread we used to dip was super yummy! Tom did a great job with this Cheesey Valentine!

Action Shot!





1 comment:

Amber & James said...

MMMMMMMM looks yummy! i want some!